rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Costa Rica trip in August.

Costa Rica trip in August.

Quote: (12-16-2010 04:55 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2010 12:10 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

Older men ive came across online in various forums think it is impossible to get free poon at a place like Del Rey

That's BS. I had a babe come on to me in the DR a couple of weeks ago. She was from Honduras. I took her back to my hotel and smashed. The next morning she gave me some money from her country and said since she was going back home in 30 days to use the money to take a cab from the airport to her house if I ever come to her country. I gave her zero loot so it can definitely be done.

How was your trip, overall?

I have never heard both online or off someone claiming to have gotten a free bang out of Del Rey. I tried plenty of times myself and I know of at least 5 friends of mine who are way better looking and have tighter game than me fail there as well. I by no means doubting your story, I reckon anything is possible and even hardened pro's have been known to give up the ass for free sometime. I am not being facetious, but I am genuinely curious now. How you pulled this off. What time and day of the week was? it how did you Gamed her? was she hot?

[
Quote:Quote:

This is not exclusive to Costa Rica. Many women in South and Central American countries "pro it out" every now and then to make ends meet. I have traveled SA so much, and have dated so many women all having friends, sisters considered "normal" women, who actually leave to Panama, Ecuador and Costa Rica "on vacation" or "to study" several times a year. Women like to say that these Johns (or Jose) are "friends" or even go as far as making the guy (local or foreigner) believe he is her "boyfriend", while they are on Skype chatting away, I have his "girl" in the doggie style position - and I paid nothing but an ice cream cone and a movie. This is very likely to be the case with 75% of women under the age of 30. Somehow, 30 is the time where they really want to be "serious".

This tidbit of information is useful in the US as well. When I am dealing with a FOB latinas who aren't wealthy and have banging or even average bodies. I always ask non nonchalantly if they have "vacationed," "lived" or "studied" in other countries other than her own. If she says yes, 99.9% of the time I find that they used "to do something strange for some change." Of course I am not the one to judge, you have to do what you have to do to put food on the table. However, its annoys me to no end when these Square dudes who marry these women in the U.S. brag and act like their Game so tight when in fact it was her who "Game" him. Ignorance really is bliss.

Messages In This Thread