rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mid-30s - how to increase horniness / sex drive?

Mid-30s - how to increase horniness / sex drive?

I don't see anything wrong with not being horny as a teenager all the time. I couldn't care less if I go out and don't take a girl home. Who gives a damn. Sure, if I do, I might have an awesome night of fucking (as in completely destroy her and then have her in love with me), but if I don't I at least get some reading done or work on important things. Both alternatives are good. I wouldn't mess with your hormones. Looks like you're probably healthy with your lifestyle, anyway.

If you read certain blogs and this forum enough, you will be compelled to somehow do what these guys do. For example, Krauser just tweeted "+1 Swiss Flag.". Hm damn, should I go out now and try to fuck a Swiss girl? No. Because why. He makes a tweet like that to keep his reputation as a pick up blogger, basically adding to his credibility, so people keep reading and buying his stuff. But just because I like the contents of some of his posts, I don't have to aspire to be like him.

Maybe it's not the case here at all, but reading the OPs post, I thought I'd throw this in here as an idea.

Messages In This Thread