rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Approach Study Japan
00 Approach Study Japan
@Sargon
I've only been to China a couple times, and both were with my girlfriend, so I can't comment. I have a buddy who's living there and he seems to think Chinese girls are really easy to pick up. He's not particularly attractive, but he's pretty funny and very dickish. They have to have better senses of humor than Japanese girls.... Yikes.

As for the flaking, I still haven't found a great way to deal with it. I usually send a message like, "I don't usually chill with flaky people. You can buy me dinner," or "I guess I'll forgive you (using a Japanese form that puts me above them)." I think I got that from Tuthmosis.

Another way would be to avoid shit like breakfast dates... It requires a lot of investment on their part. I thought it would be worth a shot, but if she never shows up it's pointless. I'd like to try a few more times, just to see. At any rate, I think just keeping shit simple would be the best, and make sure you take charge and decide everything. Japanese girls like that and are feminine enough to admit it.

Approach 15.

I frequent a little food cart that serves chocolate covered waffles. The girl that works there never wears makeup and always uses a doctor's mask to cover it (that's really common here). I'd usually chat her up, but the mask and baggy waffle stand uniform meant I had no idea what she really looked like. She's now 20 and had a baby at 16, dropped out of high school at 17, married a man who was later arrested for armed robbery, and she smokes like a chimney. She's obviously a fucking moron, but I had this inkling that she might be really hot.... I decided to ask her out for shits. I told her there was a Mexican restaurant I wanted to try and set up a date.

The day we landed on turned out to be a day off for the restaurant, so I suggested we go to my place and make something. She agreed and we met in front of the grocery store by my place. She showed up with no mask and awesome makeup. Her nails, which had always been covered by gloves, were beautifully manicured. Her high heels made her butt stick out in just the right way and her boobs were much bigger than I'd imagined. She loses a point for smoking and half a point for a biggish nose (8).

I made German style mac and cheese with garlic toast and salad and made her do the cutting and the dishes. I got her over to the bed and started to make a move when her mom called and told her to get home and watch her kid. The stupid idiot left the kid home alone and just shot her mom a text saying she was going out. Fuuuuuuck.

I eventually got the notch (Mexican food → drinks at my place... This is when I decided to experiment more with the Mexican Food Trick). Her body is a fucking miracle. She's still in the rotation. She's a 5 or 6 without makeup.

Lesson Learned: Asian girls really are good at putting on makeup.

Batting average: .133

Messages In This Thread