rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF = 21st Century GOLF club

RVF = 21st Century GOLF club

One of the most famous internet memes is a tale that the sport of Golf was named for the original menz club who played the game had a sign on the club house: Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden.

Many people say this is not true. The PGA itself says it's a lie...but even if it were true, we know they'd deny just to conform to our modern mass media fem-driven culture.

I don't know why this is so hard to believe. Back in the bad old dayz of teh Paytreearkee, Men's clubs were common gathering places.

There are no all male spaces I'm a part of IRL. Lurking here for awhile now is what brought this fact to my attention.

I've come to the conclusion that the loss of these all male spaces where men could shoot the breeze and discuss things like philosophy and teh womynz is one of the key fronts that was attacked by the social engineers of our culture in their efforts to spread the blue pill - feminine imperative of our Brave New World Order.

I've been lurking here for quite some time, just kept forgetting to register on the 1st of the month several times. I finally remembered last night.

Glad to have finally signed up and enter this No Gurlz Allowed clubhouse!

I raise my Extra Pale Ale in a toast to ya'all! It's a pleasure to be here gentlemen!

Roosh, thanks for having me!

Cheers! [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread