rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping it alive...

Keeping it alive...

It continues to look like a layup. I texted her to confirm plans. I gave her two options, one out on the town and the other at my place. She jumped on the one at my place. So the logistics of getting her back to my place are taken care of. I spent all of 15 minutes talking to this girl in a bar 2 months ago and we've had maybe a dozen text messages since then so I'm not really sure what to expect vibe wise. My frame is that she's down and that it's up to her to convince me that I'm down.

My place is spacious: 2 floors, 7 rooms across 3 logical zones (dining area/kitchen, lounge/den, bedroom). And I live by myself. I'm planning on using each of the zones as a mini-venue and basically follow the Tuthmosis first date bang recipe. Logistically I've got about 6-7 hours to make something happen. This is a kind of situation that's worked well for me in the past, well before I knew anything about game, so I'm pretty confident that I can make it work.

Messages In This Thread