rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is being chased/pursued a feminine game strategy?

Is being chased/pursued a feminine game strategy?

This is one of these theoretical exercises without much practical use so anyone who wants tips/advice could probably skip this thread.

First of all, let me just say that as a Red Pill man I'm a complete subscriber to the Plate Spinning/Abundance/Aloof game mentality of pinging multiple chicks and gauging interest levels based on how much THEY invest in me in the form of text initiation/invites (usually to social gatherings) and the ocassional booty call. Now, this chick I've been seeing for a few weeks pointed out how I'm much more "like a girl" in that she feels that she's always the one trying to get me to come out, that she feels that our interaction framework is "unnatural", to which I immediately responded "So?" and she rolled her eyes.

Anyway, I obviously see no use in reverting to 100% pursuer mode ever again, since the modern western, liberated woman feels much more gina tingles when she is in the presence of an unscrupulously aloof alpha guy with whom SHE has to make constant efforts to steal his attention away from his mission and of course, other girls. But I'm just curious as to whether you guys share the belief that there is something "unmasculine" about being pursued as opposed to being the pursuer. Not that it's always me being chased by supermodels or anything like that, it's often more like 80/20 me being the pursuer, until we're a couple of bangs in where because of my undoubtedly extraordinary sexual prowess that ratio tends to flip.

What do y'all think?

Messages In This Thread