rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian guy needs your advice- conservative women and closing phobia

Indian guy needs your advice- conservative women and closing phobia

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:23 AM)FunctionalPsycho Wrote:  

What's so suspicious about it?? You guys have problem with spoiled women with inflated egos who are on the cock carousel whereas here women won't put out that easily. That's it. Your society might be in dumps but at least you can get laid easily. Think about being having a western mindset (no fairy tale delusions), flowing with testosterone and being a virgin. It frickin frustrating!!

Date women below your caste. Go for Untouchables if you have to. Get the bang. Then say in your best Indian accent, "I am very sorry, but my father and my mother and my aunties and my uncles and my cousins and their cousins and their aunties and uncles and their mothers and their fathers - especially the fathers - will not approve of this relationship. I am the eldest son after all, I have the family image to maintain. We are not of the same caste, it was not meant to be." Remember to bob your head from side to side with extra sincerity.

Messages In This Thread