rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill Maher's Red Pill Wisdom

Bill Maher's Red Pill Wisdom

Quote: (01-31-2013 04:27 AM)Loveless Wrote:  

I have heard people use the term white knight plenty of times. But what is a manboob? A male feminist?

Yes, I use it to mean a male feminist. I picked up the term from Roissy. He routinely calls male feminists manboobs.

Furthermore, I have lived in both liberal areas and conservative areas, so I have had a chance to observe betas in both environments, and while their behavior is not always easily classified into either of these two definitions, most fit the definition.

Betas who are conservative tend to be white knights. By this I mean they fall over themselves to act chivalerous toward women, whether the female in question deserves this behavior or not, and they generally put women on a pedestal. They tend to want to get married young and look down on players as degenerates. White knights also tend to blame the problems in the sexual marketplace on men just not "manning up" and marrying women.

On the other hand, betas who are liberal tend to be manboobs. By this I mean they fall over themselves to not offend women by parroting whatever feminist talking points they have learned about in school, on TV, in books, etc. They too put women on pedestals and think that players are degenerates. Manboobs tend to blame the problems in the sexual marketplace on men who take advantage of women.

Both white knights and manboobs believe what they believe because that is what is considered the optimal mating strategy by their perspective conservative or liberal environments. What is shocking is how both view players as degenerates for almost the same reason. Both of these types of betas are wrong in their beliefs about women because they fundamentally don't understand female hypergamy, which is why I don't really expect much support for our cause from either mainstream conservatives or liberals.

Messages In This Thread