rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

Quote: (12-16-2010 02:00 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Lol...

You have these issues in Canada and you'll have them more and more (ever heard of accomodements raisonnables?)

Actually, my family has an immigration law practice in Canada. I can tell you as a professional who is current on these matters that Canada is the gold standard of how immigration should and can be orchestrated. Period. It s not even up for debate in professional circles on an international basis. People are asked to integrate here (not assimilate) and they do it.

Secondly, accomodements raisonnables is subsection motivated by Quebec. Which, guess what, is the most european region in NA. Not a coincedence that the most anti immigration notions come from this province. Albeit still very minor compared to other global areas.

European countries have always had immigration and that was never a big problem. People eventually adapted to the lifestyle.

Now it's not immigration anymore... it's a fucking massive invasion and these people don't give a shit about European lifestyle, they even hate Europeans, just like you...

You make my point for me. You are asking for them to assimilate to European lifestyle, as oppose to adapting (even changing) European lifestyle to integrate migrants. A trade of goodwill of sorts.

If you asked me to exchange ideas and values, I would extend goodwill back to you. If you ignored me and asked me to conform, I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

I admire Europeans for many things, but not on immigration matters. Btw, the 'massive invasion' is regulated by your own governments. Shouldn't you be upset with your policies instead of migrants?

Go tell your bullshit in Japan or Russia... Where there is no massive immigration. But not in Western Europe where whole towns and areas have been invaded already and where the social situation is getting worse every day (poverty, lack of jobs, lack of apartments, crimes by Non Europeans).

Meanwhile governments let everybody in... and assholes like you blame the European population for not getting fucked up even more.....

Plenty of blame for everybody. The immigrants, the policymakers, the media, and the mass population. In terms of European population, there is a reluctance to acknowledge any of its own contributions to the problems.

Sorry to be an asshole, but it is the truth mon ami.

Messages In This Thread