rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

Quote: (12-16-2010 12:12 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Man, can we please stop talking about race and bullshit and talk about exploiting cultures so we can get juicy pussy? I could care less who is white, black, asian, and who has a 2ft penis surrounded by 10 white, black, asian, latina chicks licking it all at once....tell me how you get laid where you are visting/live!

Mixx

I agree. I'm seriously getting tired of all this bullshit.

I'll just state the bottom line from my perspective:

1. Russians girls can be very hot (but certainly not all).
2. I have banged Russian girls, including 9s and 10s.
3. I have gotten into street fights with Russian guys that were entirely unprovoked by myself (aside from the odor of Russian pussy that may have been emanating from my fingers [Image: banana.gif])
4. I have little to no interest in the Russian language, politics, or history. Thus, I will likely NEVER enter into a long-term relationship with a Russian woman.
5. Given #3 and #4, I wouldn't go out of my way to "vacation" in Russia, esp. when combined with the increasing # of skinheads on the loose over there.

Messages In This Thread