rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

These are what gold diggers actually look like

These are what gold diggers actually look like

One of my exes loved this show, and after I swallowed the red pill I actually started to enjoy it as well. It's fun seeing these women chomping at the bit to get with one of the guys, only to watch half the dudes scare off their dates with bad game. Every now and then the matchmaker has to step in and correct a guy who's bombing, and it can be amazing how much more receptive the women are to a dude who went from complete anti-game to the most basic of game behaviors.

And while I think most will agree here that game trumps money, there is something to be said for using cash to lift oneself out of the cesspool that so often categories the average bar/club scene here in America. Putting yourself in a position of objectively being the prize, coupled with mad pre-selection and the most favorable ratios you'll ever see (often 15-20 girls to two or three guys) sure beats the hell out of dealing with cockblockers/fatties/white knights/etc.

Messages In This Thread