rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How are Austrian women these days?

How are Austrian women these days?

I've been with two girls that grew up in Austria, but neither of them were actually Austrian. As a matter of fact, my girlfriend now (Who I just got back together with) grew up in Austria, but was born in Turkey and her family all came from Turkey. She is gorgeous and the coolest girl I've ever been with (Which is obviously why I'm with her). The others family was Brazilian, she was hot as well. Crazy thing is, this girl doesn't even have citizenship in any country, so she says. She was actually born in England but said for some reason she never got English citizenship. Her father was a preacher from Brazil and they moved a lot, but she spent most of her youth in Austria. She was cool as hell and I really did her wrong. She got me back though by bringing her fiance to meet up with me while she passed through in Miami. That was awkward. I think she married the guy because her US visa was gonna run out and she had no country to go to.

That being said, I may not be the best person to ask about true Austrian girls. As far as true Austrian girls, born and raised there, I've only met a handful in brief interactions. They were nice girls, but ugly. I'm pretty sure Austria has a decent international population/immigrants. If you are going for looks, the Turks and other girls there might be better. Depends what you are into though. I look through my girls sisters profile on facebook who still lives in Austria (My girl doesn't live in Austria anymore and doesn't have many pics on facebook), and she has a lot of really good looking friends, and she is very beautiful herself, but most of them look Turkish or maybe from somewhere else in the middle east.

I might also add, the girls that I was/am close with from Austria, may have been different than the typical Austrian girl because they were raised by Brazilian and Turkish families. The way I see my girls family works seems much different than many western cultures. The mom stays at home and is a straight up house wife. My girls closest siblings (23 & 19) live at home still, and they don't see much of a reason to leave because their mom cooks them 3 meals a day and life is good for them there. They have a really close, and big family (5 siblings). My girl is much more feminine than most girls I've met from that region I.E. Germany or Switzerland. She is so submissive and warm, it's almost hard to believe she grew up in a German speaking country. The Brazilian girl spent a good amount of time in America as well, I think it kinda corrupted her femininity a bit, but she was still a cool ass chick regardless.

Messages In This Thread