rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

i don't have a problem with "black guys kill in country x" type posts but what i've noticed in a number (not all) of these that there is almost no specific info that people can actually use

if it were a post along the lines of "I'm a black man from the US, went to Stockholm for a week; on Thursday hit up venue x at 23.00, approached this girl with this line, then went to venue y later on where abc happened. Then on Friday I went to club z and this girl came up to me that said etc"

something like this would actually be useful for people on here (black and non-black).

along similar lines if there was a thread called "white guys kill in thailand" and in the post it says "dude, i went to thailand and all those chicks were all over me and couldn't get enough of whitey" i would find it equally pointless...

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Messages In This Thread