rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Charleston, SC

Datasheet: Charleston, SC

Quote: (01-20-2013 10:51 PM)kavakid Wrote:  

As far as the sets, I didn't encounter any bitch shields. I opened about 6 sets on my trip and got positive initial reponse from all of them. Several of them lasted quite a while but I didn't close. But I'm a kindof weird dude, not very aggressive, and experimenting on a more passive/body language game style. Also I bailed on most of the sets because I wasn't eliciting enough IOI from them. Also most of the sets were much younger than me. That's one drawback to the town is that the median age is maybe 22. Whereas in Atlanta there's a much broader range.

Anyhow, Charleston is no overall Poosie Paradise but I think a guy with decent younger girl game would have a blast. And its a beautiful city with lots of beaches nearby and a decent cultural scene. I would consider moving there.

you went to the wrong areas if you were looking for women older than that, they typically don't hang out in college bars downtown. You typically need to go higher end, like Hall's or Cocktail Club in that area.

Messages In This Thread