rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona and Sevilla Data Sheets

Barcelona and Sevilla Data Sheets

I've lived in Seville for many years. This is NOT a city to game in. Not sure how Don Juan did it back in the day. He must have had a VERY tight social circle. As I said, I've lived here for many years and do business here. People are cordial, but it's still insanely hard to break into their tight little circles. Maybe it's me, but I think there is something fucked up about the mentality of Spanish people here. Anything new or different is somehow bad. Conformity is key. What your friends and family and family's friends think of you is key. Stick with what you know, and stick with those who you've known for your whole life. I do have many Spanish friends here, and even they admit to this. People say here..."siempre ha sido asi". Meaning...it's always been this way. It's true. Come to Seville to enjoy the good weather, a few days of tapas, the beautiful architecture and city, and then get the fuck out of dodge. Feria is no better. The Feria of Seville is a CLOSED EVENT. This means that nearly all the casetas (tents with music and dance) are PRIVATE. If you don't know somebody, you won't be invited in. The tents are controlled by friends that have known each other for a lifetime and use the Feria to get together and talk about...who the fuck knows...since they must have already talked about every topic under the sun in a lifetime. The Feria of Malaga, for example, is an OPEN EVENT. All open casetas. The Feria of Seville is representative in my mind of the mindset of people here...CLOSED. And they like to keep it that way. I make my money in Seville, and have my fun in other cities around the world.

One last note...if I had to pick any area of the city to try and game girls, it might be Alameda. This is where the more alternative crowd goes. It's also a gay area. You might have some luck here. Trying to hit up the clubs in the center where all the "pija" (preppy) girls go...good luck! You will def see some hot girls, but you have no chance with them. Even before you see them, you'll need to get past the bouncer. And bouncers at these places are notoriously assholes to foreigners. They like to keep the clubs Spanish only, and a certain type of Spanish person. You'd think they would be happy having some different people in...nope! I've never had any problems because I have a friend who is super connected at all these places, but it's hardly fun for me to go to these clubs and see the same people hanging about...in the fucking same groups as last week and last week and last week...talking about who knows what...pathetic! Good luck fellas!

Messages In This Thread