rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio advice please

Rio advice please

You guys seem very well travelled and know the nightlife scene pretty well so I thought I'd ask for some advice here. I know rio has probably been done dozens of times but clubs seem to appear and disappear pretty quickly in brazil.

So far I've been to Sao paolo, Salvador, Manaus, and a few other cities and I'm loving the country. Rio is our final destination, and we are here for 3 weeks. Our portuguese is very poor, so communicating with non English speakers has been a bit tough. Luckily we made some awesome friends in SP who could speak English, and took us to great nightclubs, restaurants, and showed us around the city.

We are staying in Flamengo in a nice hotel, and I was hoping a few of you guys would know the best areas for nightlife around the city, particularly lapa and near by, as well as obviously copa, Leblon, ipanema, etc.

We are keen to go out any night of the week, so if there is a particular area that is good depending on the night that would be helpful.

I'd be happy to keep you guys posted on what we get up to and how our nights are. Thanks alot,

Ben

Messages In This Thread