rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

Quote: (12-14-2010 03:38 AM)Nederlander Wrote:  

I have lived outside of Johannesburg South Africa and can tell you that it is easy to meet some very attractive black women as a white man. I dated a stunning black (actually mixed race girl) flight attendent from SA Airways. She had a sexy mini afro (seems to be the style among the black flight attendents) long legs and a tight gym body. She had her own money, car and house and was certainly part of the post_apartheid black middle class. I speak Afrikaans (very close to Dutch) so I was able to understand the slang and subtle South African humour making it easier to create a connection.

There's def a Black middle class in S.A. (Thanks to the policies of the ANC). Yes, there's some IR (interracial) dating in S.A. now. But, I wasn't referring to S.A. in my post...but, to the sub-Saharan countries where the females are poor.

Messages In This Thread