rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:08 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

Those pics are a fair rep I think. Generally very shabby though. The only 8's I saw were Israeli and judging by that pic they are still just as miserable as I remember [Image: smile.gif]

These pictures do not do this place (Koh Tao & Koh Phi Phi) justice...Like QWest said If I we only had a camera mounted to our eyes it would of been golden. No one likes to take pictures going out at night when your holding a bucket of liquor and gaming at least not me... Hooking up with chicks was just the icing on the cake. Getting the diving in, massages and spa treatments on the cheap, tailor made suits, shopping great culinary scene with a dope beach and water sport atmosphere all for the cheap It cannot be beat. I would say the Swedes/Dutch were probably the hottest chicks I encountered there. There were no Thais girls to game in Koh Tao and Koh Phi Phi so the issue with the Euro/North American/Scandi/ girls not having anyone (expat or thai guys) hitting on them was null and void. It was basically Europe on the Islands so everyone was getting it on. I know in BKK for someone staying there long term it's a totally different story but that's for a BKK post, doesn't apply here.

Like Qwest said being the quiet shy type running PUA style game isn't going to work on these islands. Closed mouths dont get fed! My method for running basically was dance floor game, converse a bit maybe a venue change if It was early then go for the kiss close then "Let's Get Outta Here" back to my spot. We had our own rooms for the majority of the trip (minus Koh Phi Phi) and most girls on this trip shacked up to at least four in one room so having that was smooth. Chicks got really comfy in our rooms in Koh Tao with the large walk in showers and balcony.

It was funny talking with girls and telling them we had our own spot. They thought we were weird for doing that because we had so much space for the three of us but it paid off. One night when I was about to close on some hot British girls and the two other dudes that were gaming them we went back to their supposed "Villa" on a resort far away and they were sharing a bed so they couldn't really isolate the chicks. We had a nice pool party on the deck of the room though skinny dipping and making out with the chicks but couldn't close because of the "Mother Hen" hater AND just didn't have enough space to isolate and get it done. All Good.

If I was to set up shop in one island to set up ship in I would definitely pick Koh Tao as it's large enough with a diverse nightlife scene in two different scenes and plenty to do on the island and a fresh crop of women arriving daily from Koh Phanagan and Samui. People come to Koh Tao to chill out a bit more but it gets popping! It has more a chill vibe with the beach bars which were amazing for happy hour and dope music over looking the ocean. For day game you can easily chat up women at restaurants being out and about or dive excursions or day trips around the island which I highly suggest in meeting and linking up with people during the day especially If you are staying at a hotel and not a hostel.

I would be interested in seeing how different it is from the time we went to see how it is around late February early March, I wouldn't chance it after April. This place was GOLD. I loved my time here and we really had a good time, the eye candy walking down the streets and beaches was unreal, I was turning my head a lot of this trip. One of my top 3 vacations of all time!

Messages In This Thread