rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

Quote: (12-13-2010 06:02 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2010 10:29 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I must admit that from what I have seen so far, Russian women are 10x more status/wealth aware than any woman I have ever seen - more so than even latinas. I even had a woman who was an average 6 (but with a decent body) as we were dancing tell me "Hey, I need to have my $2,000USD purse next to me while we dance" wtf??

This happens with Americanized Russians a lot in Phase 3. She is doing that in attempt to see how wealthy you are, and to rank you down. Consider it a shit test. Generally there are three ways to handle it:

1. There is a chance her "$2000 purse" is really a counterfeit $50 purse from Taiwan. If you are sure this is the case, you can tell her something like "Can I see? Oh, don't worry, you'll get another one like that for $10 in Hong Kong. Yes it is." Only do it when you're sure about it. I remember you said you're into watches, so this would be probably the best case.

2. You can counter it with something like "that's why smart people like me leaving their $80K watches at home, and don't take them to dances". This may sound like bragging, but this is culturally acceptable in such cases - meaning that even your conversation is translated on national TV, pretty much everyone would say "wow, Mixx showed that cunt her true rank - and it was a low one".

3. You can act like you're impressed like "wow, really? that fuckin expensive?" This, however, would work well only in a case when you're so obviously wealthy that it looks the same as you pretend to be excited on a picture drawn by your 3yo toddler as it was a masterpiece.

PS. Hey guys, could you please finally stop annoying the rest of us with your racist shit here?

I definitely like No. 2! It's more my style.

Great feedback man!

BTW, I agree. fellas please kill this racist shit...seriously, nobody is enjoying it, not even you guys.

Let's talk about pussy and egg nog!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread