rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Very touchy in person, but platonic over the phone?

Very touchy in person, but platonic over the phone?

Somebody explain this to me...

Met girl through mutual friends, she's a wifey material, great girl, has her priorities straight, 2 years older than me, was with a guy on and off for 5 years but not anymore, been with other guys but doesn't sleep around, is very insecure despite being hot, etc.

Hung out with her 3 times, we didn't make out or fuck, but we would be touching each other all night; holding hands, undoing her shirt in the club, she kisses my neck, I grab her ass, my hands are always on her thighs, she takes my hand and puts it between her legs to 'warm it up', she has ripped my dress shirt right open, etc. She tells me she's attracted to me, tells me I'm hot, always mentions me and other girls (she met my ex fuck-buddy through her other friend... small world), etc etc. This is all in person.

BUT over text she is very platonic. Met her back in September, and only seen her 3 times, and a 4th time she dropped by the bar for like 10 minutes. Anyway, I caught feelings for this girl (I know, bad idea but nothing I can do about it), so I wanted to see her more. She does flirt every now and then, but then goes a bit distant/platonic when she gets really busy OR always mentions me being a player or not believing I am being serious with the shit I'm saying to her (ex: I bet this works on all your other victims... what # am I, #9?). She has been calling me trouble ever since we met and basically I feel like I have been friendzoned in the past 2 months since she has used the term 'friend' a lot and 'basketball buddy' (took her to her first NBA game, date went well IMO). Saying shit like "don't be scared of my grumpiness I'm still your friendd Joe. Have a fun night goodnighttt".

PS Those 3 times that I did see her, they were all about 1.5 month apart from each other every time, so they weren't all within the same month or anything.

To me obviously platonic = friendzoned. But why would she show so much attraction? And why would she show interest as well in the first 2 months (she would even tell me shit like why don't I call her and that she shouldn't go out with guys who don't call her to ask her out, etc).

Where we stand now: I asked her on a date 2 weeks ago after she went completely cold on me... she said "yeah I wanted to talk to you about stuff kinda some time soon, like if we hang out". Said she's busy that Saturday but that she can always come by on weekdays when I have some time. So I messaged her on a tuesday telling her I'm free after 6 if she wants to 'hang out', she didn't even reply. This was last Tuesday.

Obviously I am going no-contact and disregarding her from here on, but I am still curious and confused about what might have happened. I'd like to know so I don't have a dark cloud over my head pissing me off.

Messages In This Thread