rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

Quote: (12-13-2010 10:07 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2010 06:09 AM)VillaD_Rock Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2010 01:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I had 9's and one 10 stare me down hard. I don't dress like a rapper, I don't wear a gold chain and I do not talk ebonics. I dress in designer, understated not over the top.
I did witness African guys there but they seemed to be having a harder time of it, one girl told me that they all try to pretend they are Afro-American. One dude was walking with his girl and she completely turned around to smile at me.
I am not saying I am all that, but I am saying for certain black men Sweden is paradise.

Nobody even said, that black guys don't get women in Sweden. A good looking, well dressed man get stares everywhere. What was the real difference in Sweden, the treatment you receive? Swedish people are one of the most friendly. Image, even certain white guys can get laid every day with a different woman in Sweden, it's not always about race. I think if a man lacks certain qualities his race can help, but a man with look and quality don't need his race to get laid.

A certain person said the only girls black men get in Sweden are the one's that are into hip-hop. Get your facts straight!

The difference was the treatment, much love even from the men. I went to a spot and pretty much locked it down (G Manifesto style). I went up to the DJ to introduce myself and to tell him I liked what he was playing. Dude had a smile like a child given candy, game me his number and some invite to a private party he was playing at.

I was even chatting to one girl with her man nervously looking on beside her. I asked her is that your man, her response "I have known him since high school". She carried on the conversation but I was dragged away by my mate. The next night I see her and her girlfriend at the club without the boyfriend.

I would not say EVERY guy black or white can get girls that easily in Sweden, there were enough losers on the plane home complaining about the girl "yeah they are pretty but full of themselves".

For me it is a special place and you will NEVER hear me say that ALL girls in X place are about black guys etc. Heck i have a mate who went to stay with a girl in Poland and did not get laid.

As I said Swedish people are very friendly. I think some black men who travel the first time and got treaten well think it's because they are black. If they get rejected they think it's because they are black and if they are get laid it's because they are black. Same goes for all races in certain countries. A white member on this board also wrote down his experience in Sweden and was also surprised how the girls stared intensely at him. It's a other culture. The men do not really approach the women. The women don't have to worry that the men approach them if they stare.
And you are right not every men can get girls easily regardless of race as you also can see in different travelling experience of the members here. Some white guys didn't got laid in Brazil and others were really successful. Some black guys didn't got laid in Brail or Argentina and other were really successful.

Messages In This Thread