rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tardiness and Apologies

Tardiness and Apologies

Quote: (01-20-2013 02:10 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2013 08:19 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

I arrived on time, got a text saying she would be 15 mins late. After 20 mins I texted a single "?", after 25 I left.

She texted you to say she would be 15 minutes late, then you left after 25? I have no problem with that, but you should realise it's bordering on ice-cold and if you do it, then you have to follow through with the same frame.

edit: sounds like you did follow up with the ice-cold. Fair enough. Personally I would have given her a bit more slack, 30 minutes late with a text message is no big deal in Thailand.

That's a good point. We both might be taking this too seriously considering "Thai time."

It wasn't that late.

My above instructions can come in handy, but I was talking more about when Thai women get dramatic on you after fucking up. In this situation, accepting a bit of tardiness and an apology may have been enough.

EDIT: Just re-read the OP and your last post. Did it take her 40 minutes to get back to you? That's definitely pushing it. Thai or not, I'd have felt a need to prove a point. And at a BTS station? Yeah, fuck that. Was envisioning a restaurant.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread