rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China Reports

China Reports

Quote: (12-12-2010 02:46 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

How are non-Chinese/Asians treated in China?
I'm Chinese. Funny things about people in China : by far the majority are friendly ,hospitable and peaceful, but in the meantime they can be rude, loud and it's not surprising to see bad manners : spitting on streets, people don't wait in line for bus etc.

I believe that for any race, you won't have problem travelling in China. If you don't look like east asian, you'll get some curious stare at times if you're not in big cities like Shanghai, Beijing etc. But it's not hostile , just that a lot of people didn't see foreigners before. In fact, most of them will more than likely love to help you.

Getting Chinese girls? In China, most people prefer fair skin. To a ridiculous extent that in Shanghai, I saw girls wearing freaking long gloves to cover not just their hands but also their arms in a freaking hot summer! [Image: biggrin.gif] Also quite often you'll see women bring umbrella in a sunny day when they go out just to make their skin not to get darker! LOL.

White guys will have advantange in picking up girls in China, but your look alone in most cases isn't enough to get you get laid, personality, money (a lot of Chinese girls are very materialistic) and some level of Chinese are important as well. Mediterranean and Latino guys should be ok too. Black and Indian will find it a bit harder . But I've also seen black guys with Chinese girlfriend in Chongqing and Beijing as well.

Messages In This Thread