rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

University of Toronto hosts student orgy

University of Toronto hosts student orgy

Quote: (01-18-2013 11:51 AM)Frost Wrote:  

Bottom line, Ontario universities are a gold mine. Lots of good info in this thread from NP, Stoic and myself, might even make a good datasheet.

I definitely agree; when you have no less than 15(!) universities, the smallest of which has over 7000 students (Trent, if we aren't counting OCAD) and most of which are over 15,000, all within an easy day's drive of each other, it's a pretty nice situation, just thinking about it brings me back.

All you really need to do is have a place to stay, know the spots (behold, the first search result, for 'london ontario nightlife') and have more game than the average Ontarioan university student.

Don't forget; the internet is not just for the wholesale invasion of privacy for the profit of megacorporations (Facebook) or to bear witness to the tragic depths to which the modern western woman has sunk (PoF/OKc); universities have events' pages, universities have forums...it's a powerful tool in the right hands, do your research.

I've also mentioned before; have an airtight backstory (be a grad student, why not?) and you can do well.

Quote: (01-18-2013 12:09 PM)Menace Wrote:  

What about Ryerson? This thread is full of gold, and anyone living in TO should be studying the info here like they were trying to get into EnSci at U of T.

Ryerson is a mostly technical school that is also in Downtown TO, though they do attract some choice girls because of a strong Journalism program.

WRT McMaster; Overall it is second tier, but they do have a reason to be snobby in one regard; it's allegedly one of the best Medical schools in the world.

Messages In This Thread