rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

I just started about 2 months ago learning Russian, the russian customs and even took a quick trip to DC with Rocco81 as my host to check out the well established Russian nightlife as sort of training grounds for my trip to Ukraine.

I must admit that from what I have seen so far, Russian women are 10x more status/wealth aware than any woman I have ever seen - more so than even latinas. I even had a woman who was an average 6 (but with a decent body) as we were dancing tell me "Hey, I need to have my $2,000USD purse next to me while we dance" wtf?? - It seems that even the women must announce their "wealth". Not sure if she was hoping that I would go running around and tell my friends that she had a 2KUSD purse, I personally could care less, but I wonder if 50% of the people that yell "I'm rich", are actually meaning "I'm irresponsible with money to hide my insecurities and my credit cards are now maxed out".

When I would ask the ones who kept yelling I'm rich, what business they run for a living, I never got a clear answer from anyone.

I then saw a girl about a 8 in looks, completely start talking to an average looking guy who for some reason was rumored to be "filthy rich" (at least that was the word spread around in the social circle of friends we were with), she was all over him as my club buddy who knew everyone in there described his rich "status"...I asked him, how do you know heis truly rich? It seems that word of mouth in your social circle that you are rich is enough for women to want to fuck you. You can totally be bullshitting I guess.

I did see one African looking guy in the VIP booth and he was getting attention from women, but because he seemed like a fun guy having a great time, and he was with other Russians.

@whoremonger. -- Thanks for the tip on taking the train from Lithuanian to Ukraine, I think I will do that.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread