rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

Quote: (12-11-2010 02:00 AM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

If you are black, Russia is a dangerous place. No different to being white in Ghana. Our liberal views may not agree with that mentality, but we need to accept it for what it is and understand that people are a product of their environment too. It transcends race even. Can a Jew go to Iran for a bit of fun? Can a woman enjoy her time in Qatar?

Well I know you're trying to make a general point and I don't want to feed the feud but I have been to Ghana and many other African countries.

I am white and have had a great time in Ghana. It's one of the easiest country I have ever been to get laid and it's not dangerous compared to other countries like Liberia or Nigeria.

So I understand your point and I think it's actually very interesting to talk about races and the different perceptions people will have according to the country. One should just pick the right examples [Image: idea.gif]

Messages In This Thread