rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

Quote: (12-11-2010 12:58 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2010 05:03 AM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

Sweden is not Sweden for black guys anymore. You will get some with their rapper fetish no doubt, but most are not going to be into you because you are black. They will be into you because you have a bit of cash, you are foreign and you are not a rampaging drunk 24/7. Have a crack at them and there is a good chance they are going to let the local thugs know though, who dont take kindly to it.

Fuck you, pussy. I've been rollin' thru Sverige when you were in diapers. You are one sorry-ass whiteboy. I wish you would take your sorry ass back to neo-Nazi Russia, and stay there.

Excuse me, but how is this acceptable? I call someone an idiot and everyone shits their pants. You come with that abuse and its OK? What is it with the double standards in this place now?

Simple fact for you bro. Over the last 10 years, the African population has
doubled in Sweden. There is a very large African population that lives there and its one that is growing. Compared to the 80's where there were less than 10 000 there, there are well over 100 000 Africans living in Sweden now, with many more that travel and study there because of family and bursaries. Sweden invests heavily in Africa.

The novelty factor wore off and you are not as exotic as you used to be. You are not some rare, precious little snowflake. You need to have more going for you than just your black ass. Its still a good place for your black ass to go on the hunt though and your race will work in your favour, but its not the paradise it used to be.

Jesus fucking christ people. Places change. In the late 90's, Russia was pussy paradise. Everyone was broke and unemployed and the women had no options. Come 15 years later and they have come on leaps and bounds. Women are not as desperate which means you work harder for your tail. Regardless of what color you are, you need to be at it a little harder to get as much action.

Messages In This Thread