rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can You Tell Which Men Are Good-looking?

Can You Tell Which Men Are Good-looking?

I've heard a few others guys say this as well. Personally, I think in most cases guys are exaggerating or lying outright in a sort of over the top effort at being "no homo". As in, "I'm so straight I can't even look at another man and objectively recognize his level of attractiveness."

Since facial attractiveness is based on symmetry, and these guys have no problem recognizing an attractive woman's face, I have to call bullshit. Your capacity to recognize facial symmetry does not disappear because the hair is shorter, the jaw is more pronounced and the nose is larger. Being able to recognize that a symmetric face is objectively attractive does not necessarily make you attracted to the person, though. It's just your eyes and brain reporting that this person is presenting a facial structure that is pleasing to the eye.

Now, if you say you do have some trouble remembering faces, it's possible that somehow interferes with your ability to make these judgments. Personally I have a near-photographic memory for faces, and no issue distinguishing attractive male faces from unattractive ones.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread