rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The One Issue The Manosphere And Feminists Agree On

The One Issue The Manosphere And Feminists Agree On

Quote: (11-30-2012 10:46 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2012 12:17 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2012 06:10 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

To keep a long story short: The darker, more traditional segments of the human population (Africans, Arabs, South Asians and certain Hispanics) are poised to play a much larger role in the coming decades.

Maybe not Hispanics:

Quote:Quote:

Hispanic women - both those born in and those born outside the U.S. - experienced larger birth-rate declines from 2007 to 2010 than other groups. They also experienced greater percentage declines in household wealth than white, black, or Asian households between 2005 and 2009, according to the report. Latinos also experienced a greater rise in poverty and unemployment than non-Latinos after the Great Recession began.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/thenextam...w-20121129

I was talking about the human population as a whole. When I mentioned "certain hispanics", I was referring to those populations that still had very high fertility rates. This includes Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Mexico and (interestingly) Argentina. These are the places where a disproportionate number of future births (and future migrants to the west, especially the USA and Canada) will come from.

What about white Latinos, I.E Argentinians, Uruguayans, White Brazilians? Are they more 'in-tune' with European attitudes to marriage/children or are they more in tune with the Africans, Mestizos, Arabs etc? I say that because Argentinians/Uruguayans are known to see themselves as Europeans more than Latin Americans.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread