rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hey Roosh... What the f*** ???! I don't get you...

Hey Roosh... What the f*** ???! I don't get you...

Roosh... I'm really confused by your actions. [Image: huh.gif]

From what I've read, you really loved Brazil, more than any other country. You posted this ealier...

Quote:Quote:

It was almost a dream to be in the same building with so many beautiful women, the best I’ve ever seen anywhere in South America. I was giddy with excitement... [Image: heart.gif]

I sat down on a bench and looked over to my right to see an average looking guy kissing what I’d say is my ideal type of girl. Six months of living in Brazil coalesed into that moment and I realized that I too can have that girl. All I had to do was permanently move to Brazil and learn Portuguese.

So why did you leave Brazil back for D.C.? Why are you planning a trip to Russia ?

If the girls in Brazil were so awesome, why did you leave Brazil. It seems like you are creating more work and hardship for yourself.

You already HAD the formula, right? Learn portuguese and keep your butt in one place for a little while.

Is Russian going to be easier than learning Portuguese? No..
Is Russian weather better then Brazilian weather? No..
Do Russian women have that Latin energy and move? No..

So I don't get it... what are you planning Roosh...

Just very curious about your thinking process and how you've reached the conclusion to reject brazil. As I haven't seen a post yet explaining your reasoning. [Image: banana.gif]

Or are you just hankering after blondes now?

Messages In This Thread