rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

Quote: (01-16-2013 09:59 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2013 09:50 PM)flyingnimbus Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2013 09:42 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Look Nimbus, I know your intent was good, but you are way out of your area of expertise.

I'm going to save you some trouble.

You try and LTR a slut, I don't give a shit how "alpha" you think you are, she is one to many drinks away from betraying you at any time.

Saying guys are insecure is fucking retarded.

It's more accurate to say guys simply don't trust sluts.

Hey, if you disagree with the points I'm making here, that's cool. All I'm doing is criticizing the "she's a slut so she's gonna cheat on me" mentality that worked against me in past relationships and promoting one that's helped me have some great relationships over the past four or so years. If in your experience this doesn't ring true, that's fine. Instead of attacking me, make the case for why you shouldn't get into an ltr with a woman if she's banged more than 2 guys.

That's it.

Bro, you don't know shit. I don't need to make a case at all. There are archives here that blows your little theory out of the water.

4 years experience?

Do you understand how pathetically short that time is to start making claims about everyone's "insecurities"?

Now you're moving the goal posts again.

How "alpha" of you to keep doing all this backpeddaling.

Your example included a girl that fucked 15 guys and what a slut is.

Now you've redefined which sluts you're specifically talking about and have gone from 15 dicks to 2.

You aren't starting out on a good foot here.

Genius.

I'll defend 30, but people earlier were saying that 2 is too much. If you have a different bar, work off that.

Here's what's frustrating: I'm making the case that the number of past partners is NOT something that disqualifies a woman from ltr material. That's not radical, even in the "blue pill" world where sex is taboo. I've cited personal examples and laid out the reasoning. And yet most responses so far have just been "you suck"

I had hoped that on a forum filled with guys who have a unique perspective of hooking up with and dating all kinds of women that this could have been an interesting conversation. So far it hasn't. Back to work.

Messages In This Thread