rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

Alexander the Great emphasized that every man has his price, and realized it was much easier and faster to buy off the local garrison commanders than to spend time and men besieging cities. The same is undoubtedly true of women. Every girl will open her legs given the right confluence of factors (ovulating, bad day, good day, player who pushes all the right buttons and has a vibe that exactly matches hers, the weather that day, ad infinitum...)

Nevertheless, just as Alexander no doubt desired and expected loyalty even if pragmatically he knew that it could be undermined, so men innately esteem chastity -the ability for a woman to keep her legs closed and *not* ride the cock carousel, even if she has the ability to. None of us want a woman who has had dozens of cocks inside her, just as none of us want a woman with bladder control issues. Both of these types of women have their purpose... In the case of the slut (a girl who has opened her legs at least once before marriage and will more than likely do so again) the purpose is sport. Her actions show that she's not good wife material, but also show that she's willing and able to provide the right guy with a good time. Game is aided, rather than hindered, by the realization that most women today fall into the slut, rather than virgin bride, categories. Because I realize that 97% of women are sluts, and regard/treat them as such, I have zero inhibitions about pushing for as much as I can get. If she's not like that, she will assuredly let me know in no uncertain terms. Then, because I'm not looking to settle down, I Next her. If I assumed the best about every girl, the most I could ever hope for would be a peck on the cheek... Forget that crap; all it takes is one look around in a public place to see that most girls are very shamelessly flaunting their bodies, and are most likely going to reveal themselves as whores as soon as you get to know them for 2 minutes. Why not call a spade a spade?

Messages In This Thread