rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

Quote: (01-16-2013 07:11 PM)flyingnimbus Wrote:  

But u know what Rex, she'd slept with something like 15 dudes before me. That's right, 15 different cocks blew their loads inside her before me.

Now what I ask you is how that fact makes any difference whatsoever in her ltr potential. I'm genuinely interested in your reasoning here :-)

Are you serious nimbus? Not only was she unable to have the impulse control to not sleep with 15 guys, she also was unable to have the impulse control to lie and tell you she slept with fewer.

I don't give a shit about a girl's sexual history if she is a notch, as long as she doesn't have an STD. But I am extremely discriminating about committing to an LTR (right now it is out of the question), and as for marriage, maybe in 12-15 years if ever. But anyway, I think this chart is a visual representation of the answer to your question.

Source: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/09/1...bad-wives/

Cheers

Messages In This Thread