rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grouper online dating

Grouper online dating

I tried this.

Quote:Quote:

1. Are the girls cute?
2. How do you isolate?

1. No.
2. It depends on where you meet but a venue change is probably the only way.

One member of each party connects Grouper to facebook. One member; not even Grouper sees pictures of the friends. My thought process before the date was: there's 33% chance one of the girls will be hot. In retrospect this wishful thinking... hot chicks have hot friends, so it's pretty much an all or nothing outcome.

I'm not sure what the matching algorithm is. The girl I was matched with was my age and had a similar education, so I assume that's factored in, in addition to looking at pictures.

Quote:Quote:

It's practically guaranteed that one of the chicks will hate you and cockblock you to oblivion.

Yes, one girl got drunk and started aggressively cockblocking. Ironically it backfired, because the girls didn't like each other and were passive aggressively competing all night.

The venue they picked was good. It was a restaurant with dark, loungey atmosphere. I would have taken a date there.

In conclusion: I can't recommend Grouper. It's a fun excuse to drink with your friends, but if your goal is to get laid, there are too many factors outside of your control. The girls were definitely looking for more than a blind date, and the one girl's strong reaction was due to her not receiving that much attention.

I heard a story about a guy who had a threesome from Grouper. But I wouldn't be surprised if that was a rumor started by someone at the company.

Messages In This Thread