rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Hate

Travel Hate

I love the original post. It's interesting to think of travel from an almost philosophical perspective.

Yeah I feel for the guys who cant afford traveling because they're tied-up in different ways, too. Then again I don't everyone who tries it actually enjoys it. They prefer the comfortability of being at home. To each his own. I don't think of myself as better than people who don't travel, just different. A life without travel is unthinkable for me now.

I get my fair share of hate and passive-agressiveness as well. I think it's obvious a lot of it comes from jealousy. Sometimes I get asked how I can afford to travel. I answer "how can you afford to live in our home country which is many times more expensive?".

Sometimes someone will say something that implies they think people who travel are only doing it to "find themselves" LOL.

Quote: (01-12-2013 02:35 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

"oh you're just going there because you can't get laid"

If all we wanted was to get laid we would be better off staying in the West. It's far easier there.

Messages In This Thread