rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importance of Style in Game

Importance of Style in Game

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:34 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:04 PM)soup Wrote:  

I'm not just talking about how to dress here. I'm talking about virtuosity in game.

I've read it before that in this game, you don't get points for style. However, my recent experiences have got me asking myself: is style important in game (as opposed to just caring about results)? Also, dare I ask: is style actually more important than getting the notch?

An example of style would be making the game look effortless to on-lookers, as if you are some kind of magician. A friend of mine told me that his goal for 2013 is mastery of the game.

I prefer using poison to a John Woo, Ginza Tailored suit, double 9 mm's, sliding across a dining room table in a mansion stylish assassination.

Better yet it totally looks like an accident, not a gangland murder/Jason Statham mob hit. Mossad >>> Jason Bourne.

Lotta pick up dudes want that whole leader of men in addition to omnipotent seducer thing. So they want to be on some James Bond shit. Everyone woman wants to fuck him, every man wants to be him. A lot of the gurus are aching for that real connection that you get when you hang with your boys from strange dudes they don't know. Creates a lot of hero worship ime. (see the same shit in every avenue of life)

I'd prefer to be the guy that she kinda bumps into and the one night stand/weekend affair just occurs. She tells her gf's later on, it just kinda happened. Dudes at the venue would be like, "looks like he knows her already"

You've never met a con man. You never feel conned. You never see magic. You are never amazed. It's normal. It's common place. Nothing to see here.

It's textbook, boring, methodical, effective and practically invisible.

It's the difference between 50/Puffy/Jay Z (all 100M+ guys) and those nameless/photo-less Chinese billionaires.

WIA

I would agree and most of my SNL pickups from the outside look like nothing special from the outside. textbook game. Open, talk, maybe make-out, screen, decide on a plan given the logistics, lead, pull home, make-out, sex.

The flashy stuff is mostly used by instructors to show you what is possible and break limiting beliefs and also of course to help market their product.

Messages In This Thread