rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Totally lost the ability to talk to women.

Totally lost the ability to talk to women.

So this weekend I hit a party and this girl was pretty much as obviously interested in me as possible. My mate kept telling me she was eyeing me. About 20 minutes later I stepped out to smoke a cigarette and she quickly followed after. At this point I hadn't talked to her yet. So she follows me out, asks if I got a light, and we start talking. She then starts telling me that I'm good looking and comes all the way close to me and touches my shoulder etc. Yet still I manage to screw it up. It shouldn't be possible.

She got the impression that I was real closed-up and shit, which is true. About a couple of years ago I got out of a relationship with a batshit crazy girl, and ever since that, I sort of closed myself in, and since then I've got a hard time establishing social ties with new people. I've come to the realization that I don't wanna live this way and I'm slowly trying to get back to the social, fun guy I used to be. This weekend I even approached girls in the club, which would be highly unlikely just a month ago. I'm getting there, but its taking time.

The thing is though, I have trouble finding out what to talk to the girls about. I make them laugh and say a lot of shit, but its usually left at that level. I don't know how to escalate it from just being funny to going any further. Have anyone here had similar experiences, and if so, how did you beat it?

Messages In This Thread