rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming your boss?

gaming your boss?

@balkanite: thanks! No, thank god no grinding. I would have probably recoiled (although my penis might have convinced me otherwise).

I was thinking about going to her office with some excuse on Monday and act totally cool, not mention anything, if it comes up talk about the fun and how everyone was nice etc... so to prevent festering of any possible awkwardness. maybe say things like "i am too old, i was sleeping all day on saturday"?

what you guys think?

right now, as i think about it with a cool head i don't think there was anything that was particularly awkward... sure, i touched her hips, and i touch her belly and i touched her back, and we did a couple of dance moves but i danced with the other girl as well, and the older partner also danced with her during the evening... remember the other girl was there and she also a co-worker so i didn't want to give anyone any gossip material.

i just hope that that hamster of her is not spinning out of control these two days...

Messages In This Thread