rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!

Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:25 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Fisto - break it down for us?

Sure. These clubs pay the cabbies money to bring them patrons. They charge a cover which goes to the cabbies.

Larger clubs like Rhino, Sapphires, even Crazy Horse 3 all have limo services that will come and get you, you just tip the driver and you avoid having to pay a cover.

Alternatively you can drive. I will go to the Rhino on occasion because it's basically and after hours club also. I train with a few of the guys working there but that has nothing to do with getting in.

Also, I have a hard time believing a girl in the rhino, even one of the uglier ones doesn't just roll her eyes at Kwisatz line.

Maybe the guy has some crazy game that he's not putting into words but generally there are follow up questions to a guy IN THIS PLACE claiming he's being asked to take his clothes off. Most male strippers are gay, and unless this guy has a great body, it just isn't believable to me.

Especially since strippers are bound to have follow up questions about such a vague claim.

Kwisatz, I was out just the other night till 7am.

Which clubs are you going to?

Just saw the link to Hustler, I haven't been. I hear it isn't that great.

Messages In This Thread