rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's take on the RSD way

Roosh's take on the RSD way

Quote: (01-09-2013 11:33 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Tyler says he needs 20-30 approaches just to warm up! I think that's a lot... it takes me about half a dozen. But also, you need to be conscious of what you are approaching, not just being an approach machine. It can be, should be fun, that's the point that Tylers student may not get...

Where are you getting those numbers? And RSD students not having fun? It takes me 1 or 2 "warmups" on a bad night/day to start feeling social and I basically came up on RSD.

Even during my 30 day challenges my goals were never to open x amount of sets. They were specific parts of my game i wanted to tighten up. Improve on this part of my game this week. Transitioning from open to hook another week. Concentrate on logistics the next. Work on leading the interaction, push/pull, another week. One week concentrate on listening and judging the girl (selector frame) instead of spouting off at the mouth. Then the last weekend I would review everything that went down and put it all together. You know each week or couple of days I would consciously tweak or review certain aspects of my game. Did I run canned material? Very minimally but only when I felt it would be fun or funny to do so. I never ran any material to "get a girl to like me more".

Messages In This Thread