rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

I don't know man, I mean this is something we have been over again and again. Inside of Russia there is more obvious Racism, but of course there are Russian girls that like Black dudes..of course there are many that do not. As a matter of fact there are girls that like differnt kinds of men based on various different things. I know it seems hard for dudes here to comprehend that shit. I mean if a black guy goes to Russia and fucks a few girls, maybe those were the few out of hundreds he approached? Maybe they were good old school girls or maybe they were total sluts. What I don't get is that when a brotha gets laid it all of sudden becomes such a domination thing and if one black man gets laid in (insert any Country) it must be because the girls want to sleep exclusively with black men.

I know I've banged chics from varying backgrounds, not because I have some fucked up fetish about it, but maybe they were just good looking. I have said before and I say it again...if you look like Brad Pitt then you're going to get pussy in any region of the world. If you look like Tyrese you are going to get ass...simple. All the rest of us fall mostly in between super model good looking and rich, to down right ugly and broke..that is where game comes in.

People read into this shit sooo much. sigh...

Rudebwoy: my response is not directed at you in particular, just this is the most recent post that reminds me of all the old race related discussions we've seen over and over.

Quote: (12-07-2010 11:52 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

What really kills me is when non-black dudes say that Russian women have told them they are not into black dudes. As if they would tell the truth. lol
I have the flag for Russia and Ukraine, I won't go into details.
A good Nigerian friend spent ten years in Russia(Moscow) and banged some serious chicks (pics to prove). His ex gf was smoking and he even had girls on the side, that knew about her. He did mention one night he was going to a booty call in the wrong part of town, a cab driver pulled him over and ordered him into the cab for his own safety.

Messages In This Thread