rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great news for Raw doggers everywhere.

Great news for Raw doggers everywhere.

Quote: (12-07-2010 02:57 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

That's a great quote. I think it's important to get to have your fun while you can. And then find a situation like this guy has later when you look back and say "it was a wild ride, but I'm moving on."

Great quote. The way I see it that your values change once you are more mature. Things which were important when you were in your 20s suddenly become not important at all when you're in your 40s - bragging about wild parties and threesomes is something that is acceptable for a 25yo, but when 45yo is doing that it sounds just sad. At some point of your life you will likely find out that fucking a lot of girls is not really a life achievement, and there are more worthy things to do with your life. This doesn't mean you'll abandon it completely, just it will be more like "going out once in a while" type of activity, which doesn't consume significant amount of your time anymore.

Also I still cannot understand why a lot of guys have this kind of mentality that getting into LTR (or getting married) means loss of your freedom. It is not; it is basically a trade-off when you trade some freedom for stability. Just choose your partner wisely - and you will be able to still fuck around if this is important to you. I know quite a few couples, ourselves included, who do exactly that.

Messages In This Thread