rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Years Resolution: Six Pack Abs

New Years Resolution: Six Pack Abs

I didn't find any threads about this topic in particular.

I have wanted them for a while. This is the year I do whatever it takes to make it happen. I am not expecting to look like Christiano Ronaldo or anything, but I want as much definition as is reasonably possible for a guy with a desk job.

I am fairly fit right now. But most of my body fat is kept on my stomach like it is with most guys.

My major questions for those who know what to do are:

1. Workout: what should my routine be like? Balance of cardio and weights or prioritize one over the other? I heard that interval training is the best way to burn fat. Anybody agree?

2: Diet: How much do I have to cut down on carbs? Can I drink alcohol ever? If I can how much and what kinds?

3: Other: Any ways to stay motivated? Supplements that help (currently I drink a ton of green tea)? How can I deal with soreness after working out? Does keeping good posture throughout the day help develop ab muscles?

I know there are tons of are tons of articles online but I thought there must be a lot of guys on here with some valuable experience and tips to share.

Thanks in advance or the advice.

Messages In This Thread