rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great news for Raw doggers everywhere.

Great news for Raw doggers everywhere.

I am seeing that children will be the one thing in life I can hold onto for some form of emotional stability. I like being free and having sex with lots of women but I still feel miserable and hit the bottle quite often to escape my inner demons despite my success in sexual conquest. I understand that the lack of success in my past with women will always fuel my desire to bang them, there is no way of getting around that and I accept it;however, I do need some form of emotional enrichment since living a lifestyle that selfishly is not emotionally healthy.

I respect guys like Roosh, Mystery and Mixx since I know exactly where they are coming from and anyone who has an holier then thou attitude to their lifestyle is full of shit, especially if you are a man. I will always be envious of their freedom;however, I just can't bypass the fact that I am someone who needs to be supportive of someone besides myself in order to be closer to the happiness that all humans desire.

I remember a Guyanese man I worked construction with told me that coming home to a wife who loves him and kids that screamed "Daddy! Daddy!" felt better to him then any pussy he ever fucked in the world. I am not sure if I can ever be a committed man but I hope I can get part of that joy in the future.

Messages In This Thread