rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speaking Thai?

Speaking Thai?

Quote: (01-08-2013 01:55 AM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

BB, have you done the Isaan circuit? I must admit, I'm kind of curious about the 10 or so 3rd tier cities scattered throughout the region.

I haven't at all. I'm not really attracted to the darker-skinned Thais. Though I'm sure there are plenty of stunners, both light and dark-skinned, in that region...After all, beauty is beauty, regardless of skin tone preferences.

That said, it's not all about the girls for me, and I think culturally Isaan would pretty epic to visit. Isaan food is also some of my favorite grub in Thailand. Can't get enough...Then you've got the Khmer architecture out that way.

I'd definitely like to make it out there sometime. I think Isaan is very much the old Thailand.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread