rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Movies

Red Pill Movies

The ultimate Red Pill movie? Eyes Wide Shut.

Game, set, match.

I think I've read every post in this thread, and incredibly, no one has mentioned it as a contender. Admittedly, it doesn't really convey game techniques, but as far as opening your eyes to the ugly truths of the world, it is peerless. And so it should be at or near the top of any "red pill movie" list.

Stanley Kubrick died mysteriously a few days after submitting the film to Warner Bros. Many people, myself included, think certain powerful people who saw themselves in Sidney Pollack's character had him offed for pulling the curtain back too far.

The movie actually has very little if anything to do with sex. When you watch it through the right lens, it is absolutely riveting.

It is a movie about how society's true overlords live and how they treat outsiders.

Tom Cruise is a well-to-do physician living in Manhattan with a hot wife and their cute kid. Wow, this guy's gotta be on top of the heap, right?

Bwa ha ha ha!

Watch and learn as Cruise's character is slowly and devastatingly disabused of that notion.

To me the message of the movie is: The true power elite live obscured from easy view. That's how they like it. They stay cloistered. They move in their own circles. Upper middle class educated people are just their errand boys, their hand-maidens (think doctors and corporate lawyers.)

If you're not on the inside, you're on the outside.

Watch this movie through that frame and I guarantee you will be mesmerized.

Messages In This Thread