rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Quote: (01-06-2013 05:15 PM)DVY Wrote:  

1 girl would tell me how her ugly(mediocre by western standards) friend would fuck guys w/out condoms to get pregnant and then take pictures of the kids and send it to the dad in foreign country. Dads would send 300 buxs/a month. She had 4 kids.

haha You gotta hand it to her - that money probably won't be drying up with her looks....If I was her, I'd shoot for 4 X that amount per baby's daddy. Shit, if she knew anything about child support laws she'd be a rich woman.

Quote: (01-06-2013 05:12 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2013 04:11 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

From what I'm reading, Koh Tao and Koh Phi Phi are the places to be eh? Haha. I imagine Koh Phi Phi has that tranquil breathtaking scenery that draws the contemplative group of attractive girl packs sort of like Santorini, Greece. Not necessarily there to party but they'll eventually be vulnerable while trying to "find themselves."

Nah, Phi Phi is a total party island. Everyone goes to take a day trip to the beach from The Beach and party all night. "Tranquil breathtakinging scenery" was finished a decade ago. In all the places I've been in Thailand, Phi Phi has by far the most attractive foreign girls (haven't been to the east coast islands, though.) The relatively high prices for accommodation - at least $50/night for something passable - keep out all the scuzzy backpacker riff-raff that you see around the rest of the country. Coming from Phuket I was pleasantly surprised at the quality.

I've heard a lot of good things about Koh Lanta for amazing scenery, epic diving, and quality foreign women.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread