rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Quote: (01-06-2013 03:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2013 02:50 PM)DVY Wrote:  

@g-manifesto- all that remains is for you to check it out. Now is actually a good time to go. Weather is pretty nice.

@Richie-P- you nailed the dynamic. The sexual marketplace is an unforgiving one. When you can walk down the street, and a different girl will smile at you every 2-3 mins, your focus on any 1 girl goes down. Your standards go up, your tolerance for bullshit goes down.

@G-manifesto- these are girls after all, not cold-war/gang-life hardened warrior biz types. They like handbags, purses, AND puppies, chocolates and milk. I think what you see is a reporting bias. There are probably 500 semi-pros and pros that you interact with during the course of a night starting at 9pm until 4.30am. (Random side-walk freelancers who cat-call/try to touch you included in this calculation). The chance that 1 or 2 of them like you as a young dude, is actually quite high.

That actually makes more sense too.

Ok, so one more question:

Do you guys say "Look, I am ripped. I am young. I am in Ketosis. I better looking than Buffon 5 and Justin TimberFake combined. I am not paying for sh*t. I won't even pay for a band-aid if you have a paper cut. And you best be mopping my floors at the hostel, or I break out the Goon Hand" when you first meet her, or before you take her home?

Because saying that to the girl that is not a hooker, I imagine doesn't go over too well when you first met her.

And if you say it right before you take a girl home that is a hooker, and she says "Ok, bye", you just wasted your whole night.

"I am in in Ketosis" is sufficient.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread