rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black America: A look into all of our futures

Black America: A look into all of our futures

I've witnessed the debate above and I think I can offer my two cents worth. I'm not a long-standing member of this forum, obviously, I joined a few days ago, therefore I'm not qualified to comment on what Athlone has previously posted in regards to race etc.

However, the piece he recently posted, the one mainly being discussed in this thread, was NOT in anyway a criticism of white people at all, so how you (IQVX - not hating on you, I am new so don't know you) can say it was, is slightly odd to me. Sure, there were points made about previous policies created by whites against blacks, which are significantly relevant to the issues raised in the article, but at no point did he do a Jesse Jackson and blame all white people nowadays for those problems. He didn't at all BLAME whites at all. He actually directed blame at well-meant policies that have caused unintentional damage.

It was in fact one of the best articles I've read about society in a long time, and far better than the P.C garbage that masquerades as professional journalism in the MSM. I'm not just saying that to ingratiate myself into the forum, but it is an honest opinion born from frustration at the dross we're fed daily about men's issues in the mainstream. Black men, white men, mixed-race etc... ALL men can gain something from that article.

I'll be honest, I used to be one of those white guys who got pissed off at the things you claim Athlone does. However, a black guy I watch on Youtube, who does boxing predictions and talks boxing in general, laid it out pretty plainly for me. Its very difficult for us white guys to actually understand the black situation. I won't go into specifics but its correct. I'm certainly not some P.C self hating white-hater but I get it. Here's the link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC3JYksdNTM & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4onayYypEBk

He discusses the issue of black people not liking other black people who they deem as a sell-out or as being 'too white' etc. Yes, there are double standards indeed, and they are born out of the ideas of well meaning white self-hating liberals usually, as I said. I'm not saying all white liberals are self-hating btw... But there is a theme.

Furthermore, the exchanges we have here are far more productive than the division-tactics the media enjoys playing in regards to race. We're out of the glare of the media and can discuss things as adult men, and that is much more conducive in the way of furthering our advancement as men, in spite of the horrid way the MSM tries to play people off against each other in search of ratings.

All in all, I believe the next ten years will be actually a rather wonderful time for race relations in the West, as we men will all come together to fight feminism and the Matrist society that has entrapped young boys as victims, regardless of race, who need 'training' to be more feminine.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread