rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black America: A look into all of our futures

Black America: A look into all of our futures

The core of all of Athlone's writing is the same: complaining about how difficult and unfair it is to be black, and then finding ways to blame that squarely on white people. In this piece, he goes a step further, using Black America as a scapegoat to make his claim that by hurting Black America, whites are going to in turn worsen themselves. I've never once seen any solutions proposed or anything other than racial anger that's cleverly worded and disguised to come off as intellectual. The lengths at which some of these responses have been dragged out despite saying the exact same thing (complaining about the state of blacks, blaming whites) is IRT-esque, and it's honestly tiring.

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif] [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif] [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

That said, it's obvious this is something Athlone is passionate about (nearly every single one of his posts is about race) I just think there's a fine line where enough is enough. All of you will quickly back him, and criticize me, as he's a long-standing member of the forum and I am not, but I can't be the only who feels that the race obsession in his writing is an intellectual turn-off and is borderline discrediting.

Nothing personal, Athlone.
I'm sure you're a respectable, intelligent man and a great player, I'm just not a fan of your writing.

Messages In This Thread